Thursday, July 3, 2008

YEAY for UVU...

Well it's official...I now attend a University. In case you were all dying to know, on Tuesday UVSC (Utah Valley State College) officially became Utah Valley University. It's pretty exciting...to me anyway. On Monday night was the big celebration. It was alright. Josh Gracin, Colin Raye, and Joe Nichols were all there to preform. Colin Raye was my favorite! He did such a good job!! The other 2 well I could do without them. And the fireworks were REALLY cool too!! I just love fireworks...I look forward to this time of year every year cuz I get to see so many fireworks!

Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July celebration!! :o)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey... so fun that you have a blog!!!!! glad to see that life is going great...ummm...who is Luke?! It sounds like you have a lot of fun with him. :)
Also...
Happy Birthday! I hope you are celebrating in a fantastic fashion! Can't wait to read about it all.
Love ya
Nicole