Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The home stretch...

Ok so for ME this is my last semester as a student...then i GRADUATE!!!! It's so exciting to see the end in sight. I am so ready to do my student-teaching and being done with school for a while!! I have worked really hard for this degree and I just can't wait until I have it in my hands. I am going to officially be done in December but I don't get to walk until April. I know it's kinda cheesy and lots of people don't walk...but I have worked dang hard for it so I want to wear the ugly cap & gown! I am so excited to be a college graduate! It's nice knowing that my loving husband and new family are just as excited to sit in the audience and watch me graduate!

Joe is in the home stretch of this semester... Another semester almost down! He has been working so hard with working all day and then school in the evening 4 days a week. It will be nice to have a summer with no school and then we can just focus on us and our future.

Oh what a summer this will be...we are going to Southern California in a month for 10 days. We are going to Universal Studios, Disneyland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Temple. It will be sooooo much fun! We are really looking forward to this trip because we were both so very sick on our honeymoon so this will be like a second honeymoon.

We are also going on a river rafting trip with Joe's mom's family up in Wyoming in July.

We are going to Bear Lake in the beginning of August.

What a fun summer this will be. Our first summer as a married couple. W are looking forward to this new adventure.

Stay tuned for pictures and updates...

3 comments:

Sarah H. said...

YAY!! I am totally wearing the cap and gown! No way and I working so hard, not to get some recognition!Your summer sounds awesome, I am jealous.

Aaron and Lindsey said...

Hey cute blog! Update again eh? I noticed you commented on mine - haha shows how much I check that! I'll try to do better. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Merry said...

Yeah, I am totally going to walk when I finally graduate. It'll be awesome!