Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2012...

Hello blogging world...2012 was quite the year for the Craig's!  This last year:
-I made my first trip out to Ohio to spend some a week with my brother and sister in law (taking care of six kids is exhaustion !!  I don't know how they do it! haha But it was so fun to spend some good quality time with them and getting to know them better but it was also the very first time that Joe and I spent the night apart!

-Joe and I made the trek up north to visit with my family!!  It had been a year and half since I had seen them to it was such a wonderful visit.  Joe's parents went with us and got to meet my family for the first time!







- I graduated from college!!!  Amazingly enough I made it!  It was a tough road but totally fulfilling!





- I turned 31...and Joe got me a pinata!!  It was in the shape of a princess castle!  It was awesome!




-We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!

-We also bought our first home!!   (pictures coming soon....)

- And most importantly we had a son!!  (see next post for all the details!)

Well that is our 2012 in a quick summary!  It was a great year...and we are looking forward to more great moments in this year 2013!  I have vowed to be better at keeping up with blog since I have all this free time on my hands!  We shall see how that really goes!

1 comment:

Merry said...

What a great year! I can't wait to read your labor/delivery story in your next post. Congrats again, Junior is such a cutie!