Friday, November 14, 2008

Labor Day Vaca

So for Labor Day weekend I went home. It was so fun to be with my family for a weekend. I have gotten into the habbit of going hoome for that holiday. I got so much done while I was there. I cleaned out my storage unit. In the process I got to go through all of my old stuff. It was so much fun to go down memory lane. I also through practically everything away...haha...I kept about 2 boxes and that was about it!

I had not been having a good time so I needed to get away for awhile before school the madness of school started. Here are some pictures of my family:

My cute mom and Dad befor going to bed...haha...

My teenage sister, Sara...


And my Mom and her beautiful garden...

My parents live a beautiful river. Here are some pics of the river:





Isn't it such a beautiful place!! I can't wait to go back and see my family for Christmas! :o)

No comments: